Registration deadline: August 17
An Evidence-Based Paradigm Shift for 18 Psychometrics
- Negative Self Talk
- Eating Behavior
- Decision Making
- Hatred (Self-Others)
- Suicidal Ideation
- Love (The Emotional State)
- Motivation and Focus
- Relationship Satisfaction
- Gut Health
5 FEF™ Practitioners 3 Demographics 17 Psychometrics and 90 Client Outcomes
- Liz Kahn, MA, MBC: 20 Civilian Outcomes
- Beau Chatham, MBC: 20 Military Outcomes
- Karl Monger, MBC: 20 Military Outcomes
- Lana Kerr, MBC: 10 Teen Outcomes
- EDH, MBC: 20 Civilian Outcomes
What You Will Get
- Everything in your FEF™ Practitioner training is documented and available in your FEF™ Tools.
- Your 3 FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines cover Adults, Military, Ages 9-17, are exclusive to the FEF™ Practitioner, and are laid out in script form.
- The FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines are what enable us to fully train you in 3 days and enable consistent improvements for all FEF™ Practitioners.
What You Will Learn
- Learn How to Manage, Track and Get New Clients Worldwide at BurrisConnect.com
- Learn How to Set Up Public and Private Workshops with Built-In eCommerce From Your Personal PayPal
- Learn Why Emotional and Gut Health Measurement is Imperative for Success in Functional Emotional Fitness™ (mental health)
- Learn How Thought, Emotion, and Behavior Work
- Learn How to Define Normal and How to Get and Keep Your Clients within a Normal Range
- Learn How to Consistently Produce Measurable Improvements in Two Two-hour Sessions
- Learn How to Interrupt, Restructure and Reprogram any Thought, Emotion, or Behavior Which Does Not Work
- Learn to Produce Measurable Outcomes at Every One Hour Follow-Up Session
- Learn How to Take the Next Step and Learn How to Train Others
Who Will Benefit
FEF™ Practitioner Training and Certification is designed for executive and life coaches, clinicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, MDs, teachers, trainers, fitness trainers, and other practitioners who work with people on a personal level.
Functional Emotional Fitness™ (mental health) training is designed to work as a foundation for other modalities, so we do not have specific prerequisites. However, just as we train and support our coaches with a passion for excellence, we expect our coaches to have a passion for helping others and improving their lives.
Upon completion of your certification at Burris Institute, your official designation will be CBC (Certified Burris Coach) and Functional Emotional Fitness™ Practitioner. Because of our 28-year efficacy in 17 psychometrics including depression, PTSD and stress the Burris Certification signifies the absolute best in Functional Emotional Fitness™ (mental health).
Your First Year of Burris Connect Support is Now Included
- One year of BurrisConnect.com support is now included in your Functional Emotional Fitness™ Training.
- Go Here to See What is Included in Burris Connect Support