By using or accessing BurrisInstitute.com, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on BurrisInstitute.com, and you can control how we share your content through your privacy. In order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with BurrisInstitute.com, you agree to the following:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with BurrisInstitute.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to moving content the trash on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about BurrisInstitute.com, but you understand we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep BurrisInstitute.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not use BurrisInstitute.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access BurrisInstitute.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not upload malicious code.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Account Security & Use Agreement
BurrisInstitute.com users provide their real names and information.. Commitments relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on BurrisInstitute.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use BurrisInstitute.com if you are under 13.
- You will not use BurrisInstitute.com if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will not use BurrisInstitute.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting the Rights of Others
- You will not post content or take any action on BurrisInstitute.com that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on BurrisInstitute.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including BurrisInstitute.com, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on BurrisInstitute.com
- We can change this Statement so long as we provide you notice through BurrisInstitute.com (unless you opt-out of such notice) and an opportunity to comment.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of BurrisInstitute.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or BurrisInstitute.com in a state or federal court located in Clark County. The laws of the State of Nevada will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Clark County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on BurrisInstitute.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP BurrisInstitute.com UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING BurrisInstitute.com "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT BurrisInstitute.com WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. BurrisInstitute.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR BurrisInstitute.com, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR BurrisInstitute.com WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, BurrisInstitute.com's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By "BurrisInstitute.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.BurrisInstitute.com and any other BurrisInstitute.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Burris Institute... and/or its affiliates.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data from BurrisInstitute.com and provide data to us relating to BurrisInstitute.com users.
- By "content" we mean the content and information you post on BurrisInstitute.com, including information about you and the actions you take.
- By "post" we mean post on BurrisInstitute.com or otherwise make available to us.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding BurrisInstitute.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions please exit this site.