What is the definition of Subconscious Restructuring™?
SR™ is Evidence-Based Mental Health without Meds, Labels, or personal history
Why is it important to understand the Mechanism of Emotion Behavior Relationships and Gut Health?
To fix anything in your life that does not work, you must first understand how it works. In other words, what is the root cause or driver that put you where you are? Once this is clearly understood, you can begin the process of interrupting, restructuring, and reprogramming the subconscious processes that are driving what you do not want.
What is the difference between SR™ and all other forms of coaching, counseling, or psychiatry?
- SR™ begins with Emotional Measurement™ to #DefineNormal. This definition is not clearly defined in counseling, coaching, or the DSM. If one cannot #DefineNormal, what is the objective?
- SR™ is an empirically sound process that produces measurable outcomes at every session for 17 issues, including gut health.
- SR™ answers the single most fundamental question in Emotional Fitness (mental health), and this is "What determines human behavior? If you do not have a clear definitive answer to this question, you are simply guessing.
- SR™ guides you through the process of how thought, emotion, and behavior work.
- You will learn how to interrupt, restructure, and reprogram any emotion and behavior, which simply does not work.
- SR™ Practitioners measure emotion, behavior, relationships, and gut health at every session to determine focus and objectives. This makes the SR™ Practitioner the very best because if asked to prove what they claim they can produce, they have client-generated data to back it up.
- SR™ is a Program Process NOT psychotherapy.
- SR™ does not require Meds, Labels, or Personal History to be effective.
- Outcomes are based on measurements from the client as opposed to observational subjective assessments which are commonly used in all other forms of coaching or psychotherapy.
- In the future, all coaches, counselors, psychotherapists, and psychiatrists will be required to prove the results they claim they can produce. SR™ Practitioners do this right now.
What is the Timeline to Go Through the SR™ Process?
SR™ is a 4-hour process optimally implemented in two 2-hour sessions on consecutive days.
What Results Can I hope to Achieve in These two 2-hour Sessions
SR™ will put you in control of 17 issues which you can find here.
How many follow-ups will I need to do?
This is dependent on age, gender, education, and how embedded your current programming is. After your initial two 2-hour sessions, you will have the tools to consistently take action on your own at Burris Connect, but many feel the need to continue with their SR™ Practitioner. Therefore the follow-up timeline can be discussed with them.
How do I Connect with an SR™ Practitioner?
- Go to BurrisConnect.com, make a free account then click on Find an SR™ Practitioner
- Click on the Photo of the SR™ Practitioner You Wish to Work with
- On the Upper Right of Your Screen in the SR™ Practitioners, Profile Click on Connect with (SR™ Practitioner Name) and click Send
If you have any questions or concerns, you can Contact Burris Institute by phone or email.