Overview of the Functional Emotional Fitness™ Practitioner Tools
You will have access to these tools after you register for Training
Folder A: FEF™ Practitioner Client Agreement (PDF)
The agreement the Functional Emotional Fitness™ Practitioner Training Setup has with every client. When working online your client will agree to this before making an account.
Folder B: Emotional and Gut Health Checklists
- Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Adults (PDF): This is the first step of the program process for Adults and the document used for data collection and study. This checklist is integrated into BurrisConnect.com.
- Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Ages 9-17 (PDF): The approval of a parent, teacher or guardian is necessary for this age group. Currently, only ages 13 and up are able to use Burris Connect.
- Functional Emotional Fitness™ Checklist Warriors (PDF)
- Burris Gut Health Checklist (PDF) - This is part of Step 6.
- Client Trials Forms: These forms are used for final data entry of group or individuals.
Folder C: FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults
The Guidelines for every demographic are written in script form with two designations, "Note" and "FEF™ Practitioner." Anytime you see "Note" this is Kelly Burris speaking to the FEF™ Practitioner and anytime you see "FEF™ Practitioner" this is you speaking to the client. You will put 3 people through the Functional Emotional Fitness™ process with before and after data collection to complete your certification. This will enable you to become comfortable with these guidelines. The FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines are proprietary to the FEF™ Practitioner.
Folder D: FEF™ Workbook for Adults
Functional Emotional Fitness™ for Adults is available as a fully interactive web app at BurrisConnect.com or it can be printed out from a PDF. Every FEF™ Practitioner may print as many copies of the PDF version of the document as they need for their clients.
Folder E: FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines Ages 9-17
The FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines Ages 9-17 are laid out the same way as the FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults and within the same framework but with a dialogue which is specific to this demographic.
Folder F: FEF™ Workbook Ages 9-17
Functional Emotional Fitness™ Ages 7-17 has the same framework as FEF™ for Adults but with a dialogue which is specific to this demographic.
Folder G: FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines for Warriors
The FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines for Warriors is laid out the same way as FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines for Adults and within the same framework but with a dialogue which is specific to this demographic.
Folder H: FEF™ Workbook for Warriors
Functional Emotional Fitness™ for Warriors is considered the only legitimate fix for PTSD.
Folder I: Burris Institute FEF™ Practitioner Doctrine (PDF)
This is the agreement between the Burris Institute and the FEF™ Practitioner. Direct your clients here if you want them to know what ethics and standards you live by
Folder J: Marketing
The last two hours of the FEF™ Practitioner Training are spent on marketing. The focus is on creating an internet presence, not just locally but worldwide should you choose to do so. Most marketing documents are proprietary to the FEF™ Practitioner. Following is a partial list of what we will go over.
- Top 7 Ways to Market Your FEF™ Practitioner Practice - This is what you can do to stand out from the crowd and get yourself noticed right away.
- Marketing Online & Off: From Facebook to Twitter to Google AdWords to YouTube and all the associated tools. This document is continually updated to reflect current internet trends which will give you an online and offline presence.
- Sample Keywords: This is a sample of the most popular Keywords used to find Coaches, Counselors, and Psychologists.
- Press Releases: All five wires and other options are outlined here.
- FEF™ Practitioner Brochure: This is a threefold brochure in Microsoft publisher format and PDF format so you can use it online.
- 10 Minute Pitch 1 Hour Lecture: This is the single sheet version of the Subconscious Perspective that is used for a 10-minute introduction or a one hour lecture. This folder includes a special FEF™ Practitioner Guidelines specifically for these events.
- Evaluation: This document is used to get feedback from your clients about your performance as an FEF™ Practitioner.
- Grants: This is a list of the biggest boys on the block for funding your business.
Folder K: Certification Test (PDF)
This is the sample test with answers
Folder L: Master Certification Contracts
This folder contains the training documents, Master Contracts and what you need to do to Certify others.
Folder M: Functional Emotional Fitness Book
Step 7 Guided Meditation: